Every day at Spectrum Day Camp is focused on positively influencing others. Our summer camp experience strives to make a difference in the lives of everyone: campers, families, volunteers, experienced staff and our local community.
Our approach to the summer camp experience is anchored by our core social skills curriculum, which outlines the skills, that campers are exposed to each and every day.
The purpose of Spectrum Day Camp extends far beyond simply having FUN. Fun is just one of the many intended results of intentional camp programing.
Everything we do at Spectrum Day Camp is intentional, and guided by our core philosophy and mission. From how activities are facilitated, to how we communicate with campers, to how staff members interact with one another – it all has a purpose.
We train our volunteers and staff how to teach, communicate and think within the intentional camp framework. Staff members are educational and medical professionals who understand and have been trained in the characteristics of and research based strategies used for persons affected by Autism/Asperger’s. Our camp staff is skilled in creating a structured and supportive environment that fosters the positive social and life skills of each camper who attends day camp.
Spectrum Camp and Clubs' intentional approach to the summer camp experience provides children with a real-world, real-life experiential program that promotes the development of social and life skills.
There will be 6 sessions of Day Camp this summer. Session 1-2 at First Baptist Church of Duluth, Duluth and Sessions 3-6 at Church on Main in Snellville.
- Session 1: June 3-7 - Ocean Odyssey. We're going on a summer trip to explore the Ocean!
- Session 2: June 10-14 - Around the World in 5 days. Where will you go?
- Session 3: June 17-21 - It's a Bird, It's a Plane, no wait it's a Spectrum Superhero!
- Session 4: June 24-28 - Spectrum's Zootopia - we're going on a safari!
- Session 5: July 8-12 - Spectrum's Out of this World Space Odyssey - are you ready to explore space?
- Session 6: July 15-19 - Aloha Summer and Hawaiian Luau. If you went to an Hawaiian luau what would you see and do?
COST: Spectrum Day Camp - $400 per week
Payment Options Day Camp
1. Payment in Full (this includes a 25% non-refundable deposit after May 15)
2. 25% non-refundable deposit (after May 15), with monthly installment payments on your credit card.
When enrolling in the installment plan, a deposit will be charged to your credit card on the date registration is submitted. The remaining balance will be automatically charged to your credit card account on the fifth of each subsequent month. The last payment will be June 1, 2024.
• 2 weeks of camp = $790
• 25% deposit = $197.50
• Balance = $592.50 divided in equal installments.
3. 25% refundable deposit when using a 3rd party funding source.
This option is ONLY for campers that have a PRE-APPROVED funding source (i.e. NOW/COMP, Family Support).
- Contact Claire for a CODE to use for registration Claire@atl-spectrum.com
Active.com charges a $5.30 non-refundable registration fee for each session.
For additional information, please email email@example.com.
Thank you to our supporters!
Day Camp Registration will open Jan. 1
Weeks 1-2 of day camp to be held at First Baptist Church of Duluth, 2908 Duluth Hwy, Duluth, Ga
Weeks 3-6 will be held at Church on Main in Snellville, GA